GreaseMaster’s CORE Protection Fire System
Features at a Glance
• ETL Listed - Meets Requirements of Standard UL 300
• Low pH Agent for Appliance Fire Suppression
• Electric Fire Detection with Battery Backup System
• Electric Remote Pull Station and Electric Appliance Actuation
• Factory Installed in Utility Cabinet
The CORE Protection Fire System is an automatic, pre-engineered fire suppression system which is ETL listed to UL Standard 300. The CORE Protection System is designed to provide primary coverage for ventilating equipment including hoods, ducts, plenum and filters. The CORE system then works in conjunction with an approved appliance protection system to protect appliances covered by the ventilating equipment including fryers, griddles, range tops, char-broilers, woks and other similar equipment.
The system is ideally suitable for use in restaurants, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels, schools, airports, and other similar facilities.
Use of the CORE Protection system is limited to interior applications only. The regulated release and tank assemblies must be mounted in an area where the air temperature will not fall below 32°F (0°C) or exceed 130°F (54°C). The system must be designed and installed within the guidelines of the Listed Design, Installation, Recharge, and Maintenance Manual.
• System Reliability
• Continuous Wash System Cleans duct and plenum everyday, reducing possible fuel source
• Easy Installation and Service
• Electric Remote Pull Station and Electric Appliance Actuation. No pulley and cable system
• Duct and Plenum Fire Suppression sprays until risk of fire is eliminated.
Applicable Standards: ETL listed under report number 3132231SAT-004; meets requirements of NFPA 96 (Standard for the Installation of Equipment for the Removal of Smoke and Grease-Laden Vapors from Commercial Cooking Equipment); NFPA 17A (Standard on Wet Chemical Extinguishing Systems).